Name: Pierced Vntage Gold Circle Earrings Fashion Jewelry Wholesale
SKU: 4000397082747
Rated 4.8/5
based on 2178 Reviews
GHRQX 88 Store
Price :$0.01 In stock
Best Earrings from GHRQX 88 Store for Pierced Vntage Gold Circle Earrings Fashion Jewelry Wholesale
A great way to start a business or prefer to try a service on-line in order to you achieve Pierced Vntage Gold Circle Earrings Fashion Jewelry Wholesale it truly is you need, I recommend that you have a look at the BIG picture. These products and services can be deceiving and a waste of your money if you are not careful..
Customer reviews:
M***y
US
Date: 14 Apr 2021Logistics: Cainiao Super Economy Global
So cute!!! Love them! A couple of the backs were a little bent but I was able to fix it. Recommend the seller maybe use a different package for shipment. Otherwise I recommend earrings and seller/store.
I***g
IT
Date: 15 Apr 2021Logistics: Cainiao Super Economy Global
Molto carini, davvero un ottimo acquisto, e sono arrivati anche prima
K***d
MA
Date: 15 Apr 2021Logistics: SunYou Economic Air Mail
good just like picture
P***k
PL
Date: 09 Feb 2021Logistics: Cainiao Super Economy Global
Takie jak na zdjęciu, ładne i lekkie.
P***r
PL
Date: 18 Jan 2021Logistics: Cainiao Super Economy Global
Ładny, uroczy produkt. Zgodny z opisem
J***a
PL
Date: 06 Jan 2021Logistics: Cainiao Super Economy Global